Tuesday 4 December 2012

C.V

-UMA CHEYNE -PROFILE My name is Uma Cheyne I currently live in Brooklyn, Wellington with my Dad Ashley Cheyne and also in Eastbourne, Wellington with my mum Stephanie Cheyne. I have one half brother named David who currently lives in Sheffield, England, he is 23 years old. In my spare time I like to hang out with my friends and play sport such as Netball, swimming and Vollyball. I also like to warf jump, shop, watch movies with friends. -EDUCATION -Muritai school ACHIEVEMENTS -Player of the day (netball) -Player of the day (netball) -Player of the day (netball) -Player of the day (netball) -Best singer at youth group talent quest. -Best W.D (netball) -3rd high jump 2011 -3rd high jump 2012 -GOALS -To get into the finally dance for pump dance 2013 -To become a professional dancer -To learn my 12 x tables -To write longer paragraphs in writing. - To get into the A team for Netball 2013. -LIFE EXPERIENCES -America -England -Scotland -Australia -Ireland - New Zealand -France -China -Hawaii -Spain -REFFERALS -Melissa Coton -Andrew Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment